With an excellent range of the latest storage products available to hire from the industries key vendors we are perfectly positioned to supply any short term hire requirements.
IBM Storage Rental
StorTech Rentals manage IBM’s Midrange Storage & Pureflex storage evaluation programs, we stock a range of the latest IBM disk and tape products which are also available for commercial rental.
HP Storage Hire
We stock a range of the latest HP Disk and media storage products. As a HP Business Partner we have access to the latest hardware and can help with subsidised HP storage evaluation program .
Oracle Storage Rental
As a Oracle storage rental we have an excellent selection of Sun Disk and Tape solution.
Dell Storage Hire
Stortech Rentals has a great choice of Networked and Direct Attached Dell storage solutions available to hire at competitive prices.
Stock the latest and greatest storage systems from the leading vendors
Are very competitive on price
Have excellent availability with very fast delivery lead times
Offer full installation by accredited engineers when required
Provide configured storage to work seemlessly with the customers existing infrastructure
Offer hardware support of every storage rental
Provide flexible contracts rental periods
Provide storage recycling and decommissioning of existing systems
StorTechRentals provide a reliable, fast and efficient storage hire service. Whether you need one storage system for a single day or or 100 for a whole year we will be able to help.
Customers hire storage for a variety of reasons including:
- To evaluate prior to purchase– and help reduce purchase risk.
- For storage upgrades, migration or relocation– rents storage toreplicate your existing environment to avoid any system downtime.
- To spread the cost of the storage– rent to own and overcome budgetary constraints and purchase when the time is right.
- Software testing– hire storage to avoid compromising existing systems.
- Avoid capital expenditure– storage rental utilises Opex not Capex and conserves cash flow.
- Additional temporary capacity– storage rental for workload peaks or project work and avoid the need to purchase.
- For emergency recovery– use storage rental to provide business continuity to recover from, flood, fire or theft.